Friday, October 8, 2010

Let me count the ways....

Elizabeth Barrett Browning wrote it ...
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Tonight I'm counting the ways (or reasons) I love my sweet hubby. Sometimes I stop and think, I realize...I'm a very blessed gal to be married to Anthony. Why?
  1. He loves me and he shows it every day
  2. He's a Christian, no matter where he is or who he's around
  3. He's cute
  4. He's sweet and genuinely kind
  5. He's talented


















  6. He's funny (and FUN)













  7. Sometimes if I haven't texted him, he'll ask me how my day is and check in with me
  8. He makes our grocery list, takes out the trash without being asked and makes sure
      Tinsley has all her feline needs met. He picks up after himself & is generally a neat freak
      (well almost).
  9. He's there for ya, when ya need him, no matter what
10. He's such a good guy that he makes me better in a lot of ways

There's more, but I won't list 'em all. I know you ladies out there would all be jealous, try to steal him from me and then I'd hafta fight ya. And that just wouldn't be pretty.

Maybe next week I'll post "our story" on this here blog. Just cuz ya might wanna know how God brought us together.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment