Sunday, November 10, 2013

friends I love

Life is funny, isn't it? 

I'll give you an example I'm sure you'll identify with. 

Are you still close with all the girls who were in your wedding? 

I mean close as in you talk every week, you hang out on a regular basis... 

I didn't think so. 

And that's not necessarily somethin you should feel bad about. People float in and out of your life for a hundred different reasons. That's just life. 

Even the Bible refers to this in Ecclesiastes 3: 
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the Heavens."

A few weeks ago I had some gals over to hang out at my house. Some gals I adore.


A few years ago I was in church with all these ladies every Sunday and every Wednesday night. 

But now, I don't attend the same church as any of em. So I don't even see em every week. And that's a bummer. Cuz I love em all like family. Ok, well two of em technically ARE family but anyway.

It takes more effort to get em all together now. There are jobs, babies, sports and all kinds of other stuff that make it tricky, but I absolutely TREASURE the moments we do get to spend together. 

Each of these chics invested in ME in some way. And I'm so thankful for that.

Girls, if you're reading this just know you've all been there for me in ways I'll never forget. 

Thanks for....

~encouraging me
~being a shoulder to cry on
~laughin with me (or at me, let's be honest)
~tellin me to shut up
~inspiring me
~celebrating with me
~being honest with me
~trusting me
~having my back
~challenging me
and most of allTHANKS FOR LOVING ME (especially when I wasn't all that lovable)

You're some of the best gals I know and I love ya a bunch!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment