Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey day's a-comin'

Well, folks, the eating, er, Thanksgiving season has begun. We had our work lunch this week at my friend Brandi's (beautiful) house. We had a great time grubbin' and gabbin' our lunch hour (or two) away...

This here is a pic of the ladies I work with...
well, the one on the back row with the dark green sweater went and retired on us last year, but we love her so much, we invite her back to our little parties. Her name is Mary Lou and she's one of the coolest ladies you'll ever meet. I tell her HER social life way outranks mine. Lou- if you're readin' this, lotsa love to ya!

This little cutie is Brandi's little girl. (She snuck into our pic above heehee) She's 2 and a sweetie pie, lemme tell ya. I keep threatenin' to steal her. I think she'd like livin' with me and Anthony (and Tinsley...cuz she's an animal lover and her mean ole parents don't have any pets for her to play with ;-)
 Look at the little ballerina with her daddy - ain't she a peach?!
I took pics of all four of Brandi's fully decorated Christmas trees, but I ain't a-postin' em on this blog because then, if I were to post pics of my tree you'd be comparing mine to hers and I don't want that. ha I call Brandi our resident Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker cuz the girl can sure decorate and do just about anything crafty she puts her mind to and she is quite the cook! If she's readin' this, she's probably mad at me right now cuz she doesn't like to be in the spotlight. But any the hoooooo...

I'm very blessed to work with a fine group of gals. I'm thankful for my job and for these ladies. It's easier to face the sometimes rough work day/week knowing what great people I work with...

No comments:

Post a Comment