Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wedding bells for Brittany

Today was a busy day. First, get the running thing out of the way. 2 1/2 miles. Done. Had to put bandaids on my heels and wear a different pair of sneaks, but I can deal. The blisters are healing, ever so sloooowwwwly. Wash car. Check. Housework (boring, but let's face it, it doesn't do itself). Check. Then it was time to get all dolled up for a wedding. My hair stylist was gettin' herself hitched today and lil ole me was invited. Aww


Meet the bride and groom: Brittany and Tim

Brittany has an identical twin and she was the maid of honor. Aww presh! (sorry, no pic)


Bridgett went with me cuz Anthony hates weddings and had plans with a friend. I knew better than to try to drag him to an out of town wedding during college football season on a Saturday afternoon anyway. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment