Monday, October 18, 2010

Yummy goodness without the guilt!

Go to your pantry and get these three ingredients NOW!

Pumpkin butterscotch muffins
1 box yellow cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
~3/4 bag of butterscotch morsels

Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, pumpkin and morsels in a bowl. Fill FOIL muffin papers with mixture and bake 15-20 mins. (Depends on your gooey preference...less baking time makes 'em pretty moist and gooey)
By the way, you gotta use the foil muffin papers because the mixture is so thick.

Thanks to my Weight Watchers class buddy Vanessa for sharin' this here recipe. It's only 1 Weight Watcher points value per muffin. And I already had me two of these puppies tonight. Oh yeah! 

Don't be skeptical - they don't taste like pumpkin pie.
Oh, and I hear you can do this recipe with a chocolate cake mix, too. . . I can't remember if you stick with the butterscotch or if you switch to chocolate chips. Anyhooo, if ya try it, leave me a comment and tell me how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment