Monday, February 24, 2014

another crafty card

While we're on the subject of crafty, homemade cards...



I also recently made this Pinterest inspired birthday card for our little nephew who turned 2. 

If you don't own a Cricut, you should!!! 
That's how I cut out the numbers. You just have to turn your paper every which way to make the numbers turn differently. 

The whole panel on the front of the card is raised because it's mounted on 3D glue dots. One of my scrapbooking/crafting staples. 

I wrote the word "celebrate" myself. 
And instead of a button I did a metal eyelet. Couldn't find the right size or color in my stash of buttons. #crafterprobs 

Inking the edges of the paper just always makes it have a bit of a pop in my opinion. I just like the look.  

This is an easy card! Not much time involved here. But a good result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment