Wednesday, December 25, 2013

from MY family to yours, Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve night with my immediate family... 
     well it's just the best!


This was our first Christmas with my niece's twin boys Conner and Brady - they'll be 8 months old on the 26th and they were a nice addition to the Carver Christmas fun!
don't you just wanna smooch those sweet little faces?!

Conner hung out with his daddy during the gift opening

 And Brady was with mommy 

My oldest nephew Caleb is stationed at Fort Bragg and last week we found out he wasn't going to get to come home for Christmas.
Boo~ 
But he surprised us all and showed up. Apparently his superior (at the last minute) said he could take a couple days off and come home. Yay! 
What a blessing!

At my parents' house we always eat first of course, then open gifts. 
I need my nieces & nephews to stop gettin so big :-( 

After gifts there's always a game or two. 

This year it was 5 Seconds and then Scattergories. Both games were fun & provided lots of laughs. 



I love my family. They're just the best! 
God is so good! 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too! 

I'll leave ya with just a few more ... 





M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment