Saturday, August 11, 2012

random ramblings

I haven't said much about running lately. I know. You're glad about that, aren't you? 

I'm training for another half marathon. This time with my friend Angela. I been knowin her since I was 10 years old. Met her at church camp. Awww

Anyway, she's never really been a runner. She's tough though, don't go assumin. She likes P90X and that Insanity stuff. Cuhrazy! We've been running together some over the last few weeks. She goes in to work pretty early so she can't run in the mornings before work like I do. I do that because of this bone melting, mind numbing heat we've been having here in Tennessee this summer. Ugh >-( 

I tested this Gatorade Prime a couple times this week. I'm a fan! You drink it before your activity. I think it helps keep me hydrated and fueled up during my runs. Try it!
  
In other randomness, I've been reallllly tired the past couple of weeks and I'm blaming the weather mostly. I have allergies (I'm on shots and meds) and this summer has been so hot, it's kinda making the outdoor stuff I'm allergic to worse. Work has also been mega busy lately, so that's probably part of it, too. I fell asleep Thursday night at like 9:00. Loser! 

Movin on... 
     now for the cat story

Tinsley LOVES sitting in this chair. 
It's Tinsley's chair. 
Don't sit in it if you're allergic to cats. Consider yourself warned. No, my house isn't spotless. I work full-time, so does the hub and life is too short for spotlessness. There, I said it.

Anyway, one night this week in the middle of us eating dinner, Tinsley apparently saw something on the front porch through the window. She's done this a few times. She starts to growl and sound like a meanie! Anthony went out to scare off whatever it was (we assume it was another cat because we've seen a few nearby lately) and came back in the house. The second he stepped foot back inside, Tinsley swooped over with lightning speed and pounced him and bit him twice on the leg. Drew blood. Anthony was so mad. And I couldn't stop laughing. I'd give anything if I had it on video. Anthony was mad at her the rest of the night. Closed the blinds so she couldn't see out. Still a little mad the next day. Fussed and fussed at her (like she can understand ha). What's funny is the little brat came over to Anthony once she had settled back down and rubbed up against his legs all sweet like. Suckin up. Cats are so much like kids, aren't they?! 

The other night I was being silly. Common for me. Anthony said I was gettin on his nerves. Said he was gonna get a bucket of water balloons and keep em beside his recliner for those moments. Boom/splash! So one day after that, I had text him something and I figured out I was being silly again (and probably annoying him). I text him: water balloon moment? He replied yes! 

I have gotten so tickled at things a few times in the last week I've had tears. I love laughing that hard! 

That's all I got for ya today. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment