Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bryson keeps us entertained

Bryson the unintentional entertainer... 
He cracks us up, even when he's not trying to.
 This is his "turtle man" pose
I reckon he has a show on Discovery or somethin. I'm not exactly familiar with it... 

So anyway this almost 8 year old is quite the character. See, Anthony's step brother and his fam live next door to us, and this little fella has been known to wander over (unbeknownst to his parents I should note) just to visit with us. Once he came over to play "bideeo games" with Anthony. Drove right over on his little four wheeler. That was the dead giveaway for his whereabouts... after searching for him for a few minutes, McKenzie noticed his four wheeler parked right in front of our porch. 

Well he's big stuff now and pronounces all his words correctly. And he's got a bigger four wheeler now ;-) 

The other day when he and his dad came over for a minute, the subject of running came up. Joey said back when he could run, he was fast but could only run short distances. Bryson chimed in and said yeah, I'm like a cheetah. I'm fast, but after about 60 seconds, I got nuthin left.

Sometimes when you laugh at him he growls at you. So maybe he is cheetah like... hmm

Bryson's pretty much his dad's shadow. 

When he was younger, he'd say "my dad's an expert." And we tend to agree with that. Joey is known as MacGyver in the fam. Lol He can fix just about anything. One time when I was shooting some pics of Bryson and McKenzie, the umbrella we were using messed up, you know how the silly things do. Joey took a blade of grass and tied it. I was in awe. IN AWE... 

Anyway, last night when Joey was away from the house for a minute, Bryson was home with his Nana. We were on the front porch and he just walked right on over. He was there a good 10 or 15 minutes before we heard his Nana calling for him. :-P He had apparently snuck off again. No harm, no foul. 

While we were hangin out on the porch, Bryson noticed Tinsley sitting in the window inside. He said she's fat! I said yeah, she is. He said she's like a 6o pound mosquito. 


They say the camera adds 10 pounds... 
  judge for yourself
I told Anthony the other day I was gonna rename Tinsley... in honor of The Hunger Games, I think she should be called Fatness Everchunk. he he he I'm so witty. 

On the porch last night, the subject of McKenzie driving came up. She'll be 15 in January (yikes). Bryson rolled his eyes and said she looks like drivin, I'm a better driver than she is.

He also asked his dad if he could go get his gun to shoot the bats flying around near our house. The answer was no. Obviously... 

Thanks for the laughs Bry. If you hone your skills, maybe someday we'll be watching you do stand up comedy routines somewhere ya funny fella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment