Sunday, July 15, 2012

a Saturday recap

I told you a few weeks ago about getting an iPhone. 
And I'm still in love with it. 

Yesterday I took some snazzy iPhone pics to sorta document a "normal day" in the life of Anthony & Lyndy...

~ My morning started off early... as in 6 am, roll outta bed, put on the gear and head out the door for a run
Yeah, I was kinda slow. 

But it was raining so give a chic a break wouldja? 
Did you run 4 miles Saturday morning?
I didn't think so. 
Moving on...

they say the camera adds 10 pounds so Tinsley may be looking like she's 24 pounds here...
~ This is my FATTTT CAT in my lap keepin me company since Anth was hard at work makin $ and fixing ball fields. The last two Saturdays I might have gone back to sleepytown after my run. I'll never tell. 
*side bar:  As they finished the last field for the tourney, the Lord decided to water em realllll good. So all their work was washed away. (sigh)

~ I did a bit of laundry. 
This is the most action my kitchen table has seen in a while. We unfortunately eat our meals in front of the ole tv.
 
~ We ran to grab some lunch and on the way back in the house, I spotted this FOOTPRINT...
Anthony laughed and said it's a Tarheel (as in North Carolina Tarheels). I thought it was picture worthy.  Dusty feet from dusty ball fields.

~ this is probably boring & ordinary to you, but I thought it was cute how Tinsley was on the edge of the couch by Anth. I was curled up close to her, but of course somebody had to take the picture of this cuteness. 
~ I realized Tinsley now matches the utility room (which is where her potty and food & water are). I thought it was awfully cute, don't you?! 

 ~ nap time for Anth 
poor fella had a rough morning of work and with all the rain that fell Saturday, it would make anyone sleepy 
~ I guess the rain made Tins sleepy too
surprisingly I didn't nap (shock & awe)
~ Anthony had to do a little surgery on his man chair (sigh) gee thanks La-Z-Boy So am I the only gal who thinks recliners are hideous?
Oddly, a piece came off the other day and it's been making the most horrible racket... but since he repaired it, it's acting much better. So far so good, fingers crossed. Or maybe not... hmm
~ Mom & Dad came by to see my utility room redo & chat a while... Dad got comfy in "the square chair" as we call it
~ After Mom & Dad left, we headed to Calhoun's. We hadn't eaten there in ages and it was quite delish! It was so delish I didn't waste time takin a pic. ha!


   and then.... 

~ We stopped here to peruse some pretty sparkly cars and SUVs cuz somebody might have a pinch of car fever... 

So there you have it - an ordinary, uneventful Saturday with Anthony & Lyndy (and our sweet kitty). . . 

I'm so blessed to have such an ordinary life that I get to spend with a heaping of a sweet husband, a dollop of a pretty little fat cat, and a sprinkle of great parents. 
Life is good. 
Life sure is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment