Sunday, July 22, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new... S H O E S

I have a favorite pair of shoes I bought at Marti & Liz (a discount shoe store I l-o-v-e <3)

I wear em all the time when the weather is warm and my toes are needing some air. 
Like today. 
They're great for several reasons...
  1) they're black (ahem, I wear a lotta black)
  2) they're high enough, but not too tall
  3) they're comfy
  4) they're a wedge & easy to walk in
  5) you can never go wrong with a thong style sandal 
  6) they're simple enough they pretty much go with everything
  7) they're just cute! 

But, if you didn't notice in the pic above... you will in these... 


Yes, I'm a fan of a black Sharpie for touch ups. (shame)
As Angela & Brandi would say, 
Lyndy them's to the dust girl! 

Since I looked down at em in Sunday School this morning and kinda cringed, thinking oh, I hope these ladies sittin by me don't look too closely, I figured it was time for a replacement pair. 

Fingers crossed, I first tried zappos.com but had zero luck there. Sadness.

Then I just googled "Style & Co wedge thong sandals" and ba-BOOM! Macy's came through for me. And even better was the price. El cheapo sandals-o! $29.98? Yes please. 

Thanks Macy's cuz you made my day. 
Now hurry up and ship em my way. 

Here's the link so YOU can buy some, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment