Thursday, July 26, 2012

And the new shoes arrived T O D A Y

Buh bye little worn out sandals. You've had a good life on my feet. 
You have haven't you? 
Didn't I make you feel loved, wearing you in the warm months at least once a week for the last couple years? 
You hafta admit, I let you hang on past your prime. Because I loved you that much. 

We had a good run, you and me. A good run indeed.


But you're being replaced. 
With a newer less scuffed version of you. And some that came in a box
Fancy pants.

Makes me happy ! 
Thank you Macy's. 
Thank you Mr. Postman for delivering this here box on my front porch today. (sigh) 

Too bad tomorrow is casual day. 
Oh well, there's always Monday. Or Sunday. Church... yeaaah, need to find an outfit with black to wear. That should be easy peasy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment