Sunday, April 1, 2012

McKenzie's all grown up...kinda

McKenzie - 8th grade formal
She's 14 going on 24...

Or maybe not... 
  I love her playful side
Gonna need to know where comfy shoes were back when we were in school. Things are so different now. My niece wore flip flops beneath her long beautiful gown for her prom. 
 
Anyhoo, Kenzie's "date" isn't her boyfriend. Just so ya know. 
What makes me feel a wee bit old is that the lil fella's dad went to school with us. So like me and Anth, we're technically old enough to have an 8th grader. Now that's cuhrazy!


McKenzie's bestie is Alyx. I love how these two shots came out. And I like the mix of black & white with the beautiful blue hue of her gown. Thank you Photoshop.


The kiddos had a great time I hear. Oh to be a kid again. 
Eh, on second thought... maybe not. Being a grown up has its perks. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment