Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday night under the stars

Admit it. You read this blog title and thought oh, Anthony and Lyndy had a romantic evening out...they probably sat on a blanket and listened to an orchestra, sipping wine and cuddling. Ahhhh

WRONG-O

We went to the Vandy/South Carolina baseball game.

Gotcha!

A few observations from these brown eyes & this warped mind...

#1  The net thingy, although I certainly realize is there for our s-a-f-e-t-y is a visual impairment. Depending on where ya sit.

#2  I <3 people watching. You can't do that very well from the 1st row.

#3  Baseball, as I've been saying pretty much all of my adult life is b-o-r-i-n-g.

#4  I need to send an email to Vandy. Hey Dores - quit sellin the knock off cheapo imitation dippin' dots. I'm gonna need the real deal. #disappointing

The one cool thing about the night is we ran into Blaine Bishop, former Tennessee Titan, currently a local legend & radio host. Ok, so maybe Blaine isn't a local legend, but he's a real cool dude. And he smiled at us like we were old friends and commenced to fist bumping Anthony. Cool points for Blaine. *Note: No, I did not ask for a pic. I do have some self restraint. I figure we already have 2 or 3 so I'll leave the guy alone for once. 

Another highlight of the night was a return visit 
here

No comments:

Post a Comment