Friday, April 6, 2012

good ole Good Friday fun

As I said in my last post, being a grown up has its perks. 

Like today. A.day.off.

We slept in.

We went to the Barrel for breakfast.

We went shoppin.

I got some goodies. Hubby got him some goodies, too. 

We stayed out so long we had to get another little snack. Chick-fil-a oh how I love your lemoooooooonaaaaaaade!

Then .... to Publix we did go, to Publix we did go, hi ho the derry-oh to Publix we did go. A clean, well-stocked store free of annoying people. I'll take that.

I'm currently considering a nap. I've tossed a load of laundry in. So I have a teensy bit of productivity in me. 

Guess we'll stay in tonight. I have to run 11 or 12 miles in the morn. And tomorrow afternoon we're heading to my nephew Caleb's going away party. He's off to basic training in a few days. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment