Sunday, October 30, 2011

a WICKED good time

WICKED is in town and I've been looking forward to seeing it for a lifetime months... Bridgett and I went to the 2:00 show on Saturday.

It was super fun and our seats were UH - MAZE - ING no joke. Orchestra level center, 'bout where you could see detail but also still get the full effect of all the stage movement & choreography. If you've been living under a rock, this is the story of the wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz. Oh, and it's a musical.

Costumes were gorgeous. Lighting was soo effective. Stage sets unbelievable. Choreography was near perfection. Actors were humongo talented and the singing?? Wow. And that Elphaba (that's the wicked witch's name) was flawless in all her songs. There was a lot of funny stuff in the show, too. There was so much to see in every scene I told Bridge I wish I had two sets of eyes. I'd go back again it was soo good! If you'd like to take me, gimme a call.

Was dyin' to have this shirt, but the price tag? Um 39 chops. I don't think so Ozlanders. Nope. Yall can keep that un.

We thought about eating downtown but ended up at one of our fave places - Texas Roadhouse. Had me some ribs. There was finger lickin' involved.

Andy Armadillo wanted a pic with us hott chics so we obliged. (No worries peeps - my hubby took this pic cuz he was lonesome & bored so we invited him to join us for dinner. Andy didn't put the moves on us. He just wanted a pic.)

Why are you still reading?
GO
SEE
WICKED.........

No comments:

Post a Comment