Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend update by Lyndy

Friday night - no big shock here. Dinner and grocery shopping. Don't knock it til ya try it. It's date night 4 us. :-P

Saturday - Anthony had to roll out circa 5 am to go to work for a few hours. I slept in a bit. When I got up I decided the weather was perfect-o-mundo for a run. Ran 5 miles. Hadn't done that in a while cuz in case ya hadn't noticed, it's been reeeeeal hot this summer.

Did a smidge of laundry and became engrossed in a Shania Twain documentary on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) whilest the husband was gone to get some brake pads put on the wifey's car. Got a road trip comin up to be prepared for...remember? Peace. Love. Sandy Feet. Ringin' a bell? Perhaps a wedding bell? Yeah, we're heading to the sunshine state in a few for a wedding. Ahhhh mentally picturing myself relaxing on the beach now.

Bridgett came down to hang with us (cuz we're so cool) and we ended up deciding to go eat a steak for dinner. Yum! Texas Roadhouse was the winner. And it was great.

Sunday - survived the first Sunday at my church without my daddy as pastor. Whew. It will get easier. It will get easier. It will get easier... right?

Bridge went to lunch with us at the Barrel after church. She went on home to do some homework (she's in school 2b a teach) and I napped. For.a.long.long.time.

I convinced her to run with me so we did a mile and a half.

Then we worked on this bulletin board ...
well, I only helped... it was her project. We used my Cricut machine, the DonJuan font. Had to be somethin about health. The left side is the bad stuff and over to the right are some good/healthy habits. It turned out good, dontcha think?!

Well, that's it for me... nuthin too terribly exciting. But anythehoooo



No comments:

Post a Comment