- Hummingbirds are fun to watch, but there are hummingbird bullies. You remember in elementary school when you were at the water fountain, the swing, whatev, and this bully kid came up and with nothing more than a mean face could scare you away? Yeah. Those dudes apparently exist in birddom (bird kingdom). Sometimes at our feeders, you'll see a bully just scaring away the other birds for no reason. Hey fella - there's enough feed for alluhyall.
- Speaking of animals...my cat has been snooty lately. She stays upstairs in one of our spare bedrooms all the time. It's like she's a teenager. Only comes out for food and to potty. If she starts asking for money or to use the car...
- Sometimes I ignore the warnings about raw egg products and what not and I enjoy a pinch of an uncooked raw chocolate chip cookie. It's dough yo! And it's good!
- I'm mad at Mary today. She has discontinued my fave eye shadow and changed my makeup and I'm just not sure what # Beige I am now... Ms. Kay, why ya gotta change things? WHY???
- I have a sinus infection and had to get a shot and some antibiotics yesterday. Blah! So today I couldn't get my flu shot. Phooey! They tested me for strep though and it was negative. (do I hear a hallelujah?!)
- It's cool enough now for hoodies. Somethin to celebrate? Yep. Cuz I <3 some hoodies!
- The burn on my arm is healing up pretty well. Did I tell ya I burned it on the heating element thingy in my oven the morning I cooked breakfast for my mom's birthday? Yeah. Second degree... buh-bye dermis... got some cream from the doc though.
- I talked to my little momma on the way home from work today. She asked me for a date. tee hee We're gonna hunt for mums this weekend.
- I'm smiling and happy right now because me & my beloved just enjoyed a mini Blizzard and watched a *NEW* episode of The Office (do it Nard dog!)
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Random thoughts by Lyndy