Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Recap (part 2)

Church is always a part of our Easter celebration. We had a drama and Dad preached. It was really good. I didn't take pics of the drama (I know you're shocked), but trust me, it was good. Sasha's hubby Phil is ridiculous with some theater makeup and Jesus left a trail of blood all the way up the center aisle as he carried the cross. I think we oughta leave it. As a reminder, ya know? Anyway, there were some people who were saved at the end of service. YAY! Angels are rejoicing about that ! ! !
These two started it all...my family that is...it's my mom and dad...
they were married in good ole 1965.
These two... they are about to adopt a couple kiddos from Haiti.
Jonathan is my OLDEST bro. A WHOLE TEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME. 
 These two, well you've seen us plenty. ha Idk why I look so FAT in this pic.
I always blame it on a bad angle... ha!
These two are the newliestweds of the fam. Comin' up on two years.
Sasha is my only-est niece.
These two are a mess. Sweet nephews! I couldn't decide which pic I liked best,
so of course I attached em both!
(Sorry no pic of their mom and dad...not sure how that happened)
Next year I'll try to take some pics of some part of the service...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment