Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Ladies Breakfast


What a lovely group of ladies...

 What cute table decorations (great job Karen and Delois!)...

We exchanged Valentines...or notes of encouragement...
just tellin' a sister hey, love ya!

What pretty brownie bites (they were tasty and then there was the icing... and a nice surprise came when you bit into a yummy, gooey heart-shaped chocolate on top...I love Valentine's Day!)...

No, people, I'm not a jack o' lantern.
It's VALENTINE'S. I tried some orange. (Me no like) 

Me and two of my bestest friendses Lisa and Annette...

 Me and my 'lil sis' Bridgett. Ain't she a doll? Oh to be young again...
We went for a run after the yummy calorie consumption.

And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST me and my cute lil momma...

Fun times...

No comments:

Post a Comment