Monday, February 7, 2011

Hamburger helper hazard

There was a little mishap in the kitchen tonight...

It was really because the skillet (which was a wedding gift ~11 years ago) was on its last leg handle. Should've thrown it out, but I really liked the doggone thing...til tonight that is... bye, bye skillet. It was nice knowin' ya.

I told Anthony it could've been worse... I could've gotten hurt. It could've been a bigger mess than it was. And at least I was flexible enough (and the right size) to climb back behind the silly stove and clean up the mess.

After all that, I could still smile and ask my beloved to take a pic of me. ha!

*Footnote: I have never been a fan of Hamburger helper. Anthony loved it for the longest and then he got tired of it (thank goodness). Well, we recently tried one kind and we actually liked it, so we were trying another flavor tonight. It's just ironic that that is what I spilled. And even more ironic - after all of this, I recooked it (I had more meat) and it was not very yummy. To quote Cher, if I could turn back time...

No comments:

Post a Comment