Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 monthly thank you's

Is there someone who comes to mind when you think back to significant influences in your life? It may be a teacher, a friend, a coworker or a family member who helped you through a difficult time or gave you the right advice right when you needed it. Well, have you ever taken the time to truly thank them and explain what it meant to you? They may not even know how significant they were to you at that point in your life.
Well I've decided that in 2011, once a month, I'm going to send a letter (yes, a handwritten letter via the US postal service) to a person who has been significant to me. I feel sure I can come up with one person a month who has been there for me in some way I needed them. In fact, I already know who the first one is going to be. I pray that my words bless their heart as much as their words blessed mine once upon a time. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Personally, I am terrible at sending cards and letters. I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete