Monday, October 25, 2010

A good deed and a prize

My good deed for the day was to stop & pick up a mum that had tumbled over in last night's storm (at work). A happy mum is a mum that's right side up. :-)

I'm also happy to report that today, at long last (well, not really), our new ice cream scoop arrived! I love prizes (that's what we call things we buy for ourselves just becuz). I've wanted one of those Pampered Chef ones for like ever.
So come to momma orange sherbet.
As Lady A sings, I NEED YA NOW!!!!

*side note: Anthony said the scoop was weird lookin. Said it reminded him of a doctor's tool.  ha

2 comments:

  1. those are some weenie scoops! i hope you were just gettin' started! i know i would be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those. Well, actually I still have one. Hand wash it. I put mine in the dishwasher and pretty much ruined it.

    ReplyDelete