Saturday, November 29, 2014

thanksgiving recap

We've eaten a lot of turkey and ham this week. And we were blessed to spend time with both sides of the family. 

I didn't take my camera to Anthony's family. (shame on me) 

But here are some pics of my crazy bunch.



So the little carbon copies - they got a lot of attention from everybody. Pretty sure they were in everyone's lap at some point during the night. 

 I think a song was being sung here 

Anthony and I played a little game with them where we sat in the floor and they'd run to me and I'd toss them in the air, then they'd run back to Anthony and just run right into his chest. Then one of em started head butting Anthony - it was so funny. Boys. 
My shoulders and arms were a little sore the next day. #oldpeopleprobs

They absolutely ADORE Trevor. Not a shocker. That joker's such a kid magnet.



You may have noticed in these shots the twins aren't wearing their cute matching turkey shirts with their names. Unfortunate. 
They got dirty. 
Which meant Aunt Lyndy could no longer tell them apart. :-/

But alas, they wore different pants
And because I'm a smart cookie I figured out that Brady had on the brown pants (BRady--->BRown) and Conner had on the black pants. 
So what if people noticed I had to look down at the pants before calling the right name. 
And so what if I still got it wrong some. 

Yeah, I'm that aunt. 
Eh, there are worse things. 

There was fun had by all <3 
->games
-->songs 
--->laughs 
---->stories 
----->memories made.. 

Here are a couple more of those little carbon copy cuties for good measure. 


Hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment