Sunday, July 20, 2014

last week's happenings

I heard somebody say recently that sometimes we miss out on the good things in the present because we're always looking ahead, looking forward to something in the future. 

I totally get that.

And I've been guilty of it. 

The work week is sometimes a struggle. { can I get an Amen? } How many times have we all said HURRY UP FRIDAY or I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE WEEKEND

BUT... I'm glad that most of my days are filled with really great things. 

Friends.
Family.
Church.
Time with my hubby. Aka my soul mate. Aka my best friend. The dude that knows more about me than anyone else on the planet and loves me anyway. { read "puts up with me and doesn't kill me" } 

Lookin out my back door at this - -  not mad about it


God's creation is magnificent, isn't it? 

He's given me some awesome friends. 
Friends who are distantly related to me. 
Friends at church. 
Friends at work. 
A friend of a friend. 

Friends who are less tan than me. teehee


Friends who are more tan than me. teehee

Friends with more shoes, clothes and jewelry than me. ;-)

Seriously though - I enjoyed shopping with my girl Bridgett last week. Aka pale arm. lol She's kinda like my kid sister. And she puts up with endless texts. And pics of my cat. And pointless things. Many many pointless things. Lol 

Aaaannd celebrating Angela's birthday at The Cheesecake Factory Friday was one for the books. Working with these gals is always an adventure. It's cool to be FRIENDS with your co-workers. 

My goodness - 
    can't leave this one out!

Enjoyed some Jesus talk with this precious girl yesterday AND had my first Starbucks experience. So there's that.

All in all it was a pretty good week.

Live life and love every minute yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment