Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Easy berry cobbler

Again, I love Pinterest. And of course that's where I found this recipe. 

See how delish it looks?
Ok so maybe it's not winning a blue ribbon on appearance, but trust me it tasted super yummy! 

sorry for the cheapy paper plate... just keepin it real folks 

Here's the link to where I found it (via Pinterest) Berry cobbler blog post 

Only three ingredients... 
JUST THREEEEE (wheeee) 
1. Sprite Zero 
2. Cake mix (white or yellow is fine) 
3. Frozen berries (I did strawberries)
Bada bing bada boom.... it's almost magic  

In a nutshell (if you're too lazy to click the link to the original poster) you put the berries in your dish, pour the dry cake mix over it, then slowly pour the soda over it. It bubbles up sorta like a cool science experiment.

Yes, I'm easily amused.

Bake it at 350 for about 50 minutes. You can tell when it's done cuz it's browned. Duh. 

You're gonna love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment