Tuesday, November 6, 2012

13 isn't such an unlucky number...

Happy anniversary to US! 
hootie hoo 

Today is our 13th anniversary 
so we snapped this before running out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse because I'm obsessed with pics and we always take a pic on our anniversary.

We went to Gatlinburg for the weekend to kinda celebrate our anniversary like we do most years.

Here are a few pics of us from that, cuz I know that's what you're dyin to see. 
Check back for more pics of us doin stuff and not just posin for cute pics.  
somebody carved us a pretty little heart in a tree on the trail we hiked but they forgot our initials

a funky tree made for a good tripod so we could take this here pic

 Believe it or not, we had never ever ridden up the sky lift to the heights of Gatlinburg... 
but we did that Saturday so there ya have it.... and it was neat! 

Another thing we had never done is stop at the Karmelkorn store and get some of the yummy stuff fresh out the hopper...
...and I'm smiling here because I love my hubby AND that Karmelkorn I'm holding... 
I shared but only because I felt like I had to
This spot looked perfect for caramel corn eating!

But I know you LOVE seeing the throwback pics, so I'll indulge your insatiable desire for making fun of bad hair and outfits... 

Here we are at football homecoming in our senior year of high school (newly dating)

This was also taken during our senior year. . . circa 1995 

I knew after our first date in September 1994 there'd be a bunch more... and pretty soon after that I felt like I would marry him. Sounds crazy I know, but ya see I prayed for God to send me a Christian guy to date and marry for a long time. And this one - he fit the bill! It just clicked. Nobody has to tell ya these things... 

Anyway, I'm so thankful for this fella. I think we're a pretty darn good pair. Even if I say so myself.

I always say it. . . but I'll say it again... TIME FLIES! 13 years. . .geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment