Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's RACE DAY in Nashville!!!

Well, it's HEEEEERE!

Race day!

Angela and I - friends since 5th grade - gonna get our RUN on today!

Starting at the Country Music Hall of Fame. 

To run 13.1 miles *it's crucial that you do NOT forget that .1 people

This is Angela's first half. It's my second. I'm just as nervous this time as I was the last time.

Looks like God has blessed us with a nice NICE day for it. Much better than the 3-4 months of H-E-A-T and humidity we trained in. But I'm not complaining. Cuz it's race day and race day is FUN! 

You may not think running that far is fun. But it is. I promise! 

After you run that far and all those people cheer you on you get to EAT EAT EAT Lol And you can brag to your non-running friends. And you can get one of those cute 13.1 stickers. 

Well I gotta run (ha LITERALLY) - scarfing down this oatmeal before hopping up to get all my gear on. Aren't you glad I posted this quick little entry?! 
Have you ever tried to blog whilest a 14 pound cat is in your lap? smh



No comments:

Post a Comment