Wednesday, June 6, 2012

National what's it day

It's National Running Day.

Didja know? 

I didn't. Never heard of it. But it made me feel like I had to go running. So I did. Ran 2 miles.  


I would need to purchase said shirt on the left. Not because it's a gal wearin it & it's my favorite color, but because when you run you do get to eat more. he he he 

And speaking of e a t i n g... 
Last Friday was National Donut Day. 
I guilted my coworker pal Brandi into running out to Donut Time a new little donut shop in town for us some donuts. But because it was NDD they were out of apple fritters. No good Mr. Donut Maker! Ya bettuh stop lettin me down man.

So who comes up with these national day thingies? I'm gonna need a National Get a Gift for Your Favorite Blogger Day or somethin. (ahem) Somebody get on that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment