Wednesday, May 23, 2012

a wee OCD bout nail polish

I think most of us have a bit of OCD tendencies. Me? It's nail polish. 

I can overlook piles of dirty laundry, an unmade bed, dirty dishes in the sink, unopened mail... but chipping nail polish? 

Ahem. No ma'am. (or sir as the case may be)

Last Saturday I painted my fingernails myself. French manicure. Are you impressed? 

They've lasted til tonight, with just a few touch ups here and there.

Typing rubs off the ends a bit. And I type A LOT. Paralegals do that kind of shtuff. Can't stand the nail edges sans polish. Keep the polish with me. As in AT ALL TIMES. 

OCD = can't leave it aloneitis

As we watched the American Idol finale tonight, it started. 

Scratch, scratch. 4 down 6 to go.

Buh bye frenchy... it was good while it lasted. You sure were purdy.


No comments:

Post a Comment