Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today is a SPECIAL DAY

It's my birthday today. For about another hour I'm entitled to celebrate. So don't try to stop me. 


I got up this morning and took a shower, like every day. And Tinsley curled up on the bath mat whilest I donned my makeup and floofed my hair. She's been doin that a lot lately.
We had Christmas breakfast with some of Anthony's fam. I'll post pics later. 
Anthony gave me the newest Kelly Clarkson CD and Taylor Swift's latest. And some M&Ms. After all, what's a birthday without some sweets? And speakin of sweets, he gave me a sweet card. I'd type the text here but it might embarrass him. 


We try to keep the birthdays pretty low key (his is Thanksgiving and mine's so close to Christmas) and just do a small gift or two and dinner out. I'm easy to please.


We went to the local parade this afternoon. A certain sweetie pie (ahem Riley) was in it. I'll obviously post pics of that later, too.  


When we got back I ran 2 miles in 20 minutes. It was brrr cold! ! !
We had dinner with friends to round out the birthday celebration.

When ya have a birthday the week before Christmas there's bound to be some blending.

On the way home we drove through some neighborhoods with lotsa Christmas lights. One place even had a train - Riley loved that! Shoot, so did we! 

Anyhooooo....Blessed to have another year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment