Thursday, December 22, 2011

This made me feel DUMB

My day started out with a bang.


I was of course excited that this was our last day of work until after Christmas. Can I get a woo hoo?


We were having a breakfast "staff meeting" at Cracker Barrel. Already had my mind on cinnamon streusel french toast.


And then there was the other 15 things on my mental to do list runnin through my head.


I went out to the garage and opened the garage door for my bay, as usual.


As I opened my car door, I realized Anthony and I were swapping cars for the day. So I shut the door and went over to his car and plopped right on in.


Smartly I had put my friends' gifts in the car the night before so all I had to do was put my purse and myself in the car and then I'd be ret to go.


Eyeglasses on, switch the radio to 92.9 and off the CD Anthony had apparently been enjoying. Gotta hear my Christmas tunes yall. 


Reverse.


Bang!!!


Loud scream, followed by panic, chased by the thought "did that just happen or am I dreaming, what do I do, oh crap etc."


Yep, it's what you're thinkin Lincoln. I skipped a step. A very important step. Opening the garage door.


Now don't you feel better about yourself? Bet you've never done that before, have ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment