Monday, October 24, 2011

Annual fall cookout...

I'm a week behind (as usual)... this was LAST Sat.

See, my inlaws bumped the annual fall cookout back a week to accommodate our beach trip. Ain't that sweet?! We had a lotta fun and enjoyed hangin' with all the fam on Terry's side...

Cornhole is usually played mostly by the guys, but Christy always gets in a game... not sure who the champs were this year. I heard Anthony say he wasn't playing very well.

 Kiddos are wrestling Dawson for the football.

I love this shot I got of Dawson - will go in Janice's photo calendar for sure!

This little gal - me and her share something in common...
we got the same first name 'cept they spell hers different.

Hay ride came a little early, but it was still plenty fun...




This little sweetie was enjoyin' her very first hay ride... so much so it lulled her to sleep (awww)

Nuttin better than weenies and marshmellows on an open fire...

except maybe....
 SMORES!!!!

 Mitchell and Stacy played a game called Chubby Bunny. You keep stuffing your mouth with marshmellows (no chewing allowed) and saying Chubby Bunny til someone can't fit any more marshmellows and a winner is declared. Seems like a kinda dumb game to me, but who am I to say?

Remember Sid from Toy Story? Anthony's step brother has a son that seemed awfully enamored with fire... just sayin' .... there were similarities....
the evil laugh.... the braces... even his voice....

No comments:

Post a Comment