Monday, February 17, 2014

r a n d o m t h o u g h t s

~ I'm excited about American Idol this season. Love Harry Connick, Jr. & Keith Urban on judge's row with JLo. . . looks like this year they're bringin' in some good talent. Hopefully we're done with putting imposters in the winner's circle. {cough Phil Phillips cough

~ I'm tired of the cold. I hate winter. It's official. I know other areas have it much worse than us. So I'll stop complaining now. I do like scarves and boots, but enough is enough!

~ I just need longer days. And more sun.

~ I'm dying for a pair of skinny jeans in a bold color. 

~ I'm ready to don some brighter colors and lighter fabrics. SPRING SPRING SPRING hurry on up! 

~ My friends are the best. I was mega stressed out recently and they encouraged me, prayed for me, and gave me scriptures to help me. Ahhh I'm so blessed! 

~ My hubby and I are in a bit of a food funk, if you will . . . I need some new recipes or somethin. I'm definitely ready for grillin' season!

~ 2014 is going by kinda fast already. Seize the moment people! 

How's that for random? 

No comments:

Post a Comment