Wednesday, February 22, 2012

weekend wildness...not really

Yes, I realize it's hump day (aka Wednesday) but I didn't tell ya about my weekend. And I know you're just dyin to hear bout it.


Friday night Anthony went to the OAR concert with his buddy Jason (say the letters, not the thing you use in a boat oh-ay-arr..stands for Of A Revolution). Do you know the song Shattered? That's theirs. 
How many times can I break til I shatter? 
Over the line can't define what I'm after. 
I always turn the car around.  
Anyway, after the show they talked to the guys and even got a couple pics. 
 Marc Roberge, the lead singer
Jerry DePizzo, the saxophone player

If ya know me, I ain't a loner. I grabbed Bridgett up for the night and she was wantin a steak so to Texas Roadhouse we went. Yum.

Saturday was um, not exactly noteworthy. Ran 4 miles, shower, laundry, Pinterest, Dawson's basketball game, more laundry, more Pinterest, dinner with the hub @Chili's.

Sunday we visited a church with our friends that was pretty awesome. Will definitely go back. Had lunch at the Barrel after. Lovin the fellowship. Next Sunday we have a gig. Lookin forward to gettin the old gang together. 

Made Olive Garden zuppa last night. It was pretty good even if I did make it. Got the recipe from food.com and it didn't even need any tweaking. :-) 

This morning I took Bryson and McKenzie to school since Jen still can't drive yet (doctor's orders). That was kinda fun and weird. Never been in the "parents drop off car line" before. 

Oh and my work is still nuts! It's just so busy and I'm pooped when I get home. But at least I'm not watchin the clock for quittin time, right? And I have a great job, so for that I'm real thankful. 

Til next time - peace and some fish grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment