Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tinsley and the Christmas trees

I already toldja about our Thanksgiving. And our hall decking.

I got the two Christmas trees up this weekend (one in the living room and the other in the office) and I was so proud and pooped. I didn't even take a nap this weekend cuz I was sooo bizzy deckin the halls. No boughs of holly here. Do people still use that stuff?

Well dontcha know I already got a smidge of a section of lights out on one of my trees...grrrr Not sure if it's just bad lights or a certain fat cat that won't keep her furry self outta the trees, out from under the skirts and away from the ornaments. She apparently has an inclination toward the jingly and glittery ornaments. In the wee hours of the mornin earlier this week I heard a jingle jingle and lemme tell ya it was not ole Saint Nick. Nope. It was Tinsley the tree terrorizer. Ugh.

Last night mega late I heard a clatter and I got outta the recliner to see what was the matter. No sleighs or reindeer. Tinsley the terrible strikes again. She had managed to pull off a sparkly ornament. Did I mention she's declawed? All four. Yeah, but that doesn't stop her not-one-bit. Anyway, as I picked her up and gave her a good stern talkin' to I told her her face wouldn't be all sparkly if she would just leave the tree and its adornments alone. She didn't seem to understand me. It was almost like she was mocking me.

If When she continues to totally disobey me and tears up the tree and its pretties, I'm sure I'll eventually get a pic of the furry little brat.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment