Friday, January 21, 2011

A funny thing happened...

while watching The Office. Holly's cell phone rang (on the show) and Anthony picked HIS cell phone up (real life people, catch up) and said hmm, my phone must be acting up. I don't have a text. I said that was on tv honey. He said really (with a smile)? I said yeah. He had to rewind it to be sure. SO THEN... he paused it and said text me. I did. Then it dinged (just like Holly's had) and he hit play on the DVR so Holly's phone dinged (like his)... and we laughed. This friends, is why I love my hubby. Isn't that cute?!

Oh, and The Office was bumped up a couple notches for him, too because Andy requested some Dave Matthews music at the roller rink and they honored his request by playing Ants Marching. (Yes, I said the roller rink - watch this episode because you WILL laugh... and a lot!) *Bonus: that just happens to be one of Anthony's top fave tunes of DMB...   stay warm out there y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment