Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't let life pass ya by

So the old saying goes "take time to stop and smell the roses," right? Well, at this time of year I think we should change it to "take time to stop and enjoy the fall color" or somethin' like that.

Today on the way back to work from the gym I had to take "the scenic route" so I could drive by this here tree. It's just startin' to show off its gorgeous fall colors. I took this pic with my cell phone from the car...and before you start fussing, I stopped and made sure traffic was clear.

I know we're not supposed to covet, but I sure do wish this little guy lived in MY YARD! :-)

And seriously folks, does anyone know how long these stinkin' blisters are gonna hurt me on my heels?! I tried to go running today and the pain was still there. UGH! Had to do the elliptical instead (borrrring!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment